Followers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Non-sense

Alright, I am not to sure how long I will last blogging. I never have much to write...or maybe I just don't think anyone would want to read it. I'm 18 just finishing high school and enrolled in community college for next year I'm going to take recording arts,become a sound engineer. I've had to do a lot of thinking and growing up pretty fast in the past couple of months. It's made it hard for me to connect with people I find. I always feel slightly distant to them, like I can't feel what others feel in the moment. I find a connect more with animals than anything really. I know that sounds stupid to some but a few days ago I was at a pet store I was feeling uneasy (I have anxiety issues) There was a pen that had bunnies in it you could pet them. So this one bunny he wouldn't really sit in one place at the time but when I reached in to pet him he stayed there. It made me feel better it made me relax it's like he knew I needed that. I have a hard time emotionally connecting with someone. When I feel emotional I will most times just hide away and not let people in which is hard for the relationships I have with family friends and my partner. They are understanding though but there are days I know it's hard for them to communicate to me when my mind is just not interested in what they have to say. I will get better with this in time I hope. I wonder how many of my friends have blogs... I wish to not ask though. There is a dance tonight at the highschool... I am going with my partner it's like 10:30am..I have nothing to wear I am still in PJ's and look like hell haha. I should probably clean my cave as my mother refers to my room.I'll post either later today night or soon! cya guys!

Missing Screws,

2 comments:

  1. That bunny ran the heck away from me. He was adorable. : 3
    In the scheme of things, people who blog about their thoughts and feelings get more people reading, you're doing exactly that, it's wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you. Yeah, you. With the face. HI! :) I think bunnies like you, but they hate me. Which is okay because fishies like me. And I like fishies. YAY!

    Also, I love you even if you sometimes get all distant and I can't really talk to you. I am sure you wish I would sometimes shut up. :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete