Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

So I feel like shit!

Okay Blog, I feel like crap today. I had a good time just spending some time with my partner but that was about it for the good feeling of my day. I just woke up not feeling great. My body is just blah... Im depressed and it's lame I hate it. Musical is looking more and more like it's gonna kill me. Tomorrow there is a really long rehersal so I have to get up extra early to get there on time im bring a lot of food haha. Im hoping this little funk I am in will leave me soon. I really would rather spend time with the partner but sadly not gonna happen for a while. Im starting to feel a bit better Im chatting with my partner and they are making me smile. I love my partner. I actually told her that a few nights ago :) It was awesome I ended up crying happy tears Ive never had that happen. It's cold here today...I am notttt happyyy!!! I want some warmth back here. Lol so I see that my partner is just as random and crazy as me YAY! lol okay so I feel better now. Thanks Blog and to my better half.

Missing!

2 comments:

  1. Blah=EW! Obviously. I am sorry you feel so icky today, maybe a happy face and heart will cheer you up?

    :D <3

    Llama, llama, duck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
    BAHBAHDAHDDAH.
    ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE,
    BAHBAHDAHDAH.
    Once musical is over, I'm sure you'll get back to normal. I know you're not the only one sufferering.

    ReplyDelete