Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Musical is killing me :(

So I'm still working with the musical which is brutal. I am kinda having fun thought because I love doing sound and working with stuff like that it is just long and tiring and I really miss my partner. Last night we had a heart to heart about how we see each other which turned into a slight argument in how neither of us can take a compliment really. I am willing to put the effort in to help her see what I see in her. I think now that I'm getting close to the end of high school going into college being pushed into the REAL! world I am seeing that I'm gonna need to put effort into the relationships I have with people. As scary as the real world feels to me I think I might be ready. Can we ever be ready though? I'm not sure I have to get ready to go. I get to see my partner for a little while today than more musical... FUCK!!!!!! Cya guys!

2 comments:

  1. Accepting that you're not ready is a big step towards readyness.

    At least, it sounds inspirational enough to be true. Musical's almost over, then you party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. What Hex said. Also:

    I SHALL PUT EFFORT IN AS WELL. We shall both put effort. And accept compliments. I am *cringes and sighs* very pretty....I am...

    ReplyDelete