Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

fuck this fuck that fuck the world

i work a fucking job that im start to hate i hardly get to see my girlfriend i hate that and im scared its gonna fall apart proms coming up big fucking deal i dont care anymore i dont fucking care about much im crying my eyes out im fucking waiting for my head to explode. I fucking hate everything! i jsut want to be sitting with my girlfriend somewhere alone just talking to her... holding her anything... anything at all.. i just need her... i just want everything in my life to fuck off for a bit i wish i had my own place that she could stay at too everything feel like shit lately im sick as anything and i know i wont be better by sunday or even monday. I just want to cry all the time... i just want to sit with her and cry with her... i hardly ever cry in front of people but i just need a hug from her.. maybe this si whats bothering me is not having her around as much.. maybe its because everythings starting to change..fuck this okay fuck everything im done with so much now... im gonna sleep till i work for the shit store...

No comments:

Post a Comment