Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

still angry still depressed still sick

im fucking angry still my dad just started on me about not liking yet another job. fuck him fuck everybody im upset i keep crying on and off all day and it feels like im swollowing glass. If I call in sick tomorrow i know my dad will chew my fucking head off because hes that much of prick i havent had time to spend with m girlfriend in like a week or more and i hate that i feel like were drifting im depressed as hell and i dont have therapy till tuesday so i might end up quiting by then because i just cant handle the stress of it. im overly emotional and my fucking father doesnt fucking understand that. im sick of putting on a face in front of everyone. I hate my father i hate my family. I just want to move out on my own do my sound recording be done with college and just live alone forever. why cant i be fucking normal like the rest of my friends go to work and function i cant do that i end up feeling like shit and crying. i want to be normal but i fucking know that will never happen adn if someone fucking comments with that no one is normal i will fucking rip you in half!

No comments:

Post a Comment